From concept to completion
Innotrends is a technology driven organization founded in the beginning of 2011 to develop new unique and easy to use solutions to support media mobility, wireless flexibility and global connectivity, coupled with modern lifestyles and business. With our R&D workshop in Dongguan we are located in between of all the high tech industrial zones of South China. All the processes from innovation over creation up to worldwide distribution are provided by Innotrends in cooperation with our reliable partners. Our mission is to lead the next wave of innovative products and first class services that meet the expanding needs of our customers around the world. We develop innovative and customized designs inspiring the creativity of diverse cultures and individuals. Having the unique competence on research and development, manufacturing, distribution, and marketing, Innotrends provides a powerful one-stop solution for everybody. Our developers are focused on consumer needs and integrate new features, user-friendly applications, innovative materials and attractive visual appearance into our designs.
Press & Reviews
- CNET: Dimika Action Cam review: Good full-HD video in ultrasmall package
- Redferret.net: Dimika 1080 HD Action Cam – ultra versatile HD cam delivers great video as an action cam, security cam, webcam, car DVR and more
- STOZZ-LIFESTYLE: What do we think of the Dimika? We love it.
- Camyx.com: DIMIKA unveiled as one of the world’s lightest action cameras
- Mikeshouts.com about Dimika: 'We must say, we are pretty impressed by the quality, both day and night.'
- Forbes: Among The Hot Trends For CES 2013: Cars That 'Run' On Android
- Androidcentral: Android-powered Ca-Fi Dashlinq infotainment system coming in January
- Hothardware: Ca-Fi Reveals 7" Dashlinq Android-Based In-Car NAV System
- Engadget: Ca-Fi 621000 brings infotainment to cars with double DIN
- Slashgear: CA-FI Android in-car infotainment system to launch in August
- Ubergizmo: Innotrends Ca-Fi gives your car Android
- Extremetech: Ca-Fi system adds Android to car dashboards